*THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE*
Create beautiful, trendy Instagram stories using these easy to use Canva templates. You can customize them with your own content, images, and branding and post away! Using templates saves you time to continue growing your community, small business or blog. They also help you stay on brand and provide your followers with attractive content.
This bundle includes a variety of engagement boosting story templates, as well as informative story templates so you can let your followers know about new posts or sales happening in your shop.
In this bundle, you will receive 10 unique Canva Templates for your Instagram Stories. You will receive a PDF download that has the link for getting your templates. Once you have them, you can edit and share. You do not need Canva Pro to use these templates. All the fonts and graphics used to create them are free.
WHO IS THIS PACK FOR:
- Someone who wants easy to use Canva graphics to post on social media
- Someone who cannot hire a graphic designer for custom graphics
+ Someone who does not have the skills to create the own graphics
+ Someone who is not really “tech-savvy” who wants to use a simple, free design platform, i.e. Canva
+ You do not need to tag or credit me when using this graphics, however, distributing them to friends or family, or reselling as your own creation is a violation of copyright and will not be tolerated. These files are for personal use ONLY. Thank you for your understanding.
This is a digital product which is delivered via instant download so no refunds will be issued. You should receive an email from Etsy with a link to download within a few minutes of your payment going through, or you can go into your "purchases" on Etsy to download.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (UPS, FedEx, or U-Pic Shipping Insurance, for example). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kalley Reedy, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me ~ please contact me via email for my mailing address.